Be a Sponsor
Corporate sponsors are recognized throughout the year for their support of the gastric cancer community and for their critical financial contributions to Stupid Strong’s efforts in raising awareness and accelerating gastric cancer research.
National Corporate Sponsorships
Sponsors receive the following throughout the calendar year:
- Special recognition as a corporate partner during remarks at all events and receptions.
- Recognition as a National Corporate Sponsor featuring corporate logo on the following:
– organizational website
– social media news feeds
– event invitation and event registration websites
- Opportunity for a full-page color ad in event programs with prominent placement.
- Access to Stupid Strong Board and Executive leadership to share their voice related to advocacy as well as insights into the patient and caregiver community.
Examples include but are not limited to:
– Speaking engagements, speaker recruitment
– Strategic development sessions
– Survey solicitations, question review and filtering
– Special opportunity to meet with Stupid Strong leadership for briefing on any progress and to offer suggestions into future priorities (final decision is at the discretion of Stupid Strong)
- Two (2) complimentary representatives’ attendance at our Fall fundraising event.
- Access to Annual Impact Report