Purchase at any time except during a game. Only one per team for the ENTIRE tournament is available. This allows a team to replay any at bat when on offense, or replay any defensive play which will require the opposing team’s batter to redo his/her at bat. Starting with a new pitch count.
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAME EXCEPTION – Replay mulligan can cancel out opposing team’s replay mulligan
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAME EXCEPTION – Option to buy another replay mulligan to be used in the championship game for $200 – purchase on day of tournament via tournament representative.
Adam Cantu Memorial Softball Tournament November 14th, 2021 | Camp Sienna | Missouri City, TX Stupid Strong is pleased to
Adam Cantu Memorial Softball Tournament
November 14th, 2021 | Camp Sienna | Missouri City, TX
Stupid Strong is pleased to announce the expansion of our fundraising efforts to the greater Houston area. Join us for the Adam Cantu Memorial Softball Tournament on November 14th as we celebrate Stomach Cancer Awareness month and raise money for critical gastric cancer research. The event will consist of a max 30-team co-ed slow pitch tournament for team participants (18 and older) and kid friendly activities for the entire family including a balloon artist, face painter, and more. Enjoy food trucks, live music by DJ Ric, and our sponsor tents as the teams advance to the championship round. Various gift baskets will be raffled throughout the day, and at the conclusion, we will raffle off Adam’s 2019 XL1200X Harley Davidson motorcycle (new condition, 100 miles). Team entries, individual tickets, and sponsorship opportunities are now available.
In 2019, Adam and Charlotte Cantu of the Houston, TX area were introduced to Stupid Strong during an annual advocacy event for stomach cancer awareness in Washington D.C. – from there, this Texas-based family stayed connected with the cause. Adam fought a valiant 10-month fight as a Stage IV stomach cancer patient and was adamant about continuing the fight after he was gone. Charlotte is now taking the lead to host the first ever charity softball tournament in Sienna, a master-planned community, just southwest of Houston, TX, to honor Adam’s legacy and to raise much-needed funds for gastric cancer research and advanced treatment options.
- Maximum 25 teams
- Double elimination
- Minimum 10 members (4:6 women to men ratio), Maximum 12 members (5:7 women to men ratio)
- 12″ balls will be provided
- Limit of 2 Home-runs per team per game
- A list of mulligans will be available one week before tournament, purchased at check-in
- ASA rules
- Individuals/Teams to provide their own gear
Buy a Raffle Entries via Rally Up:
Tickets and Sponsorships Available Now:
For Team Managers: Purchase a Mulligan
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
7725 Camp Sienna Trail